Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Media tech Review pics

Hey guys, I know I said I was going to post about my trip, but instead, I found some photos I took last year during the Media Tech Review, where we went out to take photos. So I will now show you some of the photos.
Basically on that day, we were supposed to take pictures that showcase the theme, Irony. Each group had to submit 4 photos and this was one of the photos I took, in fact the only one. So anyway this pictures show the man standing in front of the MRT door while people were inside, and the poster on the door saying: "Wait! Let me come out first!". This showcases irony as the man is not doing so. Of course, this was all planned out.

This picture was taken using the macro mode, basically a mode that focuses on nearby objects. Close-up objects would be very detailed, as you can see from the strings of the raffia string. Oh and the background, although blur, shows people crossing the road when the light is red, hence showing irony again.




I took this photo for well, no reason. Me and my senior was just talking about how much easier compact cameras can take photos of people then the DSLR, bigger, more professional cameras. So i just held the camera and placed my hand by the side, and took this photo. This was quite clear, and therefore, somehow, proved our point that compact cameras own XD



Again, another macro photo. Just thought that the flower was somewhat interesting, so yeah, this pic was taken. Oh yes, this was taken while walking 2+ kilometres to East Coast Park, for our bbq. And we played cards there, and I learnt how to play Bridge there as well, so :)



Ok so next post will be the Genting airplane pics, and I mean it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment